Live the experience of being in a naval battle against other pirate ships like no other game offers.
This game is just an idea for now so it still has a lot of bugs and bad made things (just like the poor wave system and a single model of ship to play). I just want to see if it has potential, so I need your feedback to be motivated to continue the project or abandon it. If you like the idea I will make it be a complete game.
So I hope you enjoy!
- You can regulate sounds volume and game difficulty at the options page.
- W and S open and close sails, respectively.
- Q and E shoots left and right cannons, respectively.
- Click the bullets icon to buy more.
- Press I and O to respectively zoom in and out the camera.
- The little flag at the right bottom shows the wind direction, use it to sail faster.
- The man at the left bottom shows the nearest enemy out of sight.
- Remember to click at the treasure chests at the enemy ships when they're open to collect them.
- Heavier ships are better to collide with other ships, but they will be slower and less maneuverable.
- Heavier cannons shoot further and do more damage, but are slower at reloading.
- Bigger sails are faster, but also easier to hit.
Back to top